"Fiber art refers to fine art whose material consists of natural or synthetic fiber and other components, such as fabric or yarn. It focuses on the materials and on the manual labor on the part of the artist as part of the works' significance, and prioritizes aesthetic value over utility."
This is an open call. Women-identified artists are especially encouraged to submit, but all artists are welcome.
The deadline to apply is December 1st. If your work is still in progress, but will be ready by Dec 1, 2016 please write a description and include an in-progress image in your email.
- Artists can submit their artwork by filling out our online submission form here.
- Once in contact email images of your work.
- If accepted, there is a $25+ per person HANGING FEE to display your work. Pieces over 3 feet x 3 feet will be charged an additional $10 per square foot.
- There are NO COMMISSION ON SALES. You take 100% of what you sell. The hanging fee goes toward production costs of the event. (i.e.: venue, staff, building materials, etc.)
- Payment is not due until the DAY OF drop off.
- We accept CASH or Credit.
- DROP OFF and Installation is between 12-7pm December 9th.
- Pick up is 11pm December 10th.